Sunday 14 December 2008

Doubling Stocks Review

I have always thought there was something wrong with Doubling Stocks. It's so cheap. you know they can't be making any money at all from their newsletter. Yet it is very good. I kept asking myself, why are they doing this? What's in it for them?
At first, I reasoned that they are buying their own picks before putting them in the newsletter. Then when their subscribers start buying, the price is driven up and they sell (pump & dump). But I am relieved to say that doesn't seem to be the case.
So what is their incentive and where does it come from? It took a lot of money to implement Marl, the Robot Stock Picker (a software program). Marl is good and does an excellent job. But Where did the money come from to buy it? Are they just fabulously wealthy and sharing with the world? I'm an optimist, but I certainly have never believed that to be the case.
Thats when I discovered Doubling Stocks Recommendations are Biased. No, not all of them, but enough. They are paid to promote certain penny stocks. They don't accept stock for payment, they are paid in cold hard cash. $75,000 for most of the stocks they promote. Just read the fine print.
So that is where they are making their money !
But Doubling Stocks does seem to value their reputation, so they don't promote just any penny stock for everyone who has the money to pay them. The stocks have to me worthy of promoting, and offer long range promise. So they still do their homework, research, technical analysis and run it through Marl before deciding to promote it. The end result is you still end up with a fairly solid pick.
Even so, I was uneasy about accepting and acting on promoted penny stocks. It made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.
At first, it made me want to run the other direction and stop listening to their advice. You see, I have always thought getting involved with a stock that was being promoted was a bad thing. As it turns out, I was wrong. I started watching the stocks Doubling Stocks were promoting and actually discovered a system to take advantage of it - and it works almost every time.
Because they have worked so hard to make sure the companies they are involved with are on solid ground, even the ones that don't go as predicted are by no means losers.
Now, I actually look forward to the promoted stocks. With this simple system, it really makes things easy for me. I no longer spend hours, days or even weeks trying to find the right stock to invest in like I used to. And my success rate has skyrocketed. It only takes me about an hour a week to do my research, make my pick and buy the stock.

To find out more CLICK HERE

What I am about to share with you, is a very unusual story.



Unusual… because it is about 2 “geeks”, named Michael and Carl. Who developed the first commercially available stock picking “robot”. Michael (the programmer) named the robot “Marl”.



Marl came about after Michael developed the famous “Global Alpha” computer stock trading model, while contracted to Goldman Sachs.



A piece of software which most years is responsible for…



$4,000,000,000+ Annual Trading Profit

To find out more CLICK HERE



With this software project completed, Michael looked for a new way to line his pockets. Unfortunately he had signed a Non Compete and NDA agreement with Goldman Sachs, forbidding him to create software which trades derivatives and similar financial instruments (like Global Alpha).



After 3 weeks of being temporarily unemployed, Michael who was very wealthy and very bored… Decided to start a new project.



You’ see Goldman Sachs and most other large investment funds are at a major disadvantage. They often manage portfolios of up to $10,000,000,000 (ten billion dollars) - and because of this when they invest in stocks their scope is limited to just a few of the worlds largest firms (Coca-Cola, Google).



This problem is widespread amongst fund managers whom manage large amounts of capital. In fact Warren Buffet (Whom manages $53 billion) has the exact same problem.



To find out more CLICK HERE





No comments: